Terms & Conditions at Naturz
All the customers using the Naturz website must not use the website for any unlawful or harmful purposes. They must abide by the terms and conditions of website use.
The contents of Naturz website are not advisory in nature. They do aid or hold any decision to be made by the customer.
Naturz Company can any time change any of the website content, revise them or delete them depending on its own decisions or any other circumstances. Naturz is not answerable to the customer in this regard.
Third part website links
If Naturz websites displays any third party website link, then that is not an endorsement of that website by Naturz. The user of the Naturz website/customer should acknowledge that we are not in any way responsible for that website content, business or availability.
All the content, pictures, videos, graphics etc. that is found on Naturz website belongs to Naturz Company by law. When accessing the website the user/customer should use the website only for his/her personal and non-commercial use.
If the user of the website causes any loss, damage, fee payment etc. then the whole responsibility will be of the user. No part of that action will fall upon the employees of Nature and the user indemnifies the same.
We do not guarantee that there would not be any error, malfunctioning etc. in our website. We would also be not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs because of the use of our website.
All terms and conditions are construed and governed by law of England. You thus also hereby submit to abide by jurisdiction of the England courts.
Terms and conditions relating to product purchase
1. We only dispatch products after we receive the payment
2. You can pay for the products online on our website itself. Payments can be made by credit/debit cards and net banking.
3. Our website is SSL encrypted and is certified for online payments.
4. Once we receive the payment, the product is dispatched within 2 days.
5. The orders are sent to customers via UPS. There is no signature required for drop-off. If the customer wants the products to be delivered with signature drop off, then the customer has to pay an extra amount.
6. Once the customers purchases a product, he/she is provided with a link that can be used by the customer to track his/her order until it reaches him/her.
7. The final cost of the product includes the product cost and the shipping cost. The shipping cost includes handling, packaging and postage costs. Transportation costs include packaging and postage costs. The handling cost of all product shipments is fixed, but the transport cost varies according to the size of the shipment. It would be highly beneficial for the customer to group all his/her items in a singular order. This will be cost effective for the customer as he/she will not have to pay the shipment fee again and again for single item orders. We do not place 2 or more singular orders in a single box. But we do place a singular order of multiple items in a single box.
8. We take special care during packaging of fragile products. Still the box reaches the customer at his/her risk, not ours. All the item boxes are well sized for the products and have enough of packaging material to keep the product safe.